COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

hahah dom's crybabying is win

i need to find maria marcus... uhnnn!!!!!!

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

hahahahah

love the animation of the tank. good stuff right there

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

best one

big gay thunder, big gay fire, big gay DANCE!!!!

best part of it all

good job everyone. 10/10 5/5

Shape Assault Shape Assault

thanks for using my song :)

altho the crazy thing in the middle was VERY distracting

it was decent, altho the original for xbox360 is better

Minilo Minilo

i played cuz i saw that my song was in it

but the jumps in level 3 are nearly impossible due to the fact that 1) the jump function is messed up and 2) the gaps are to big and no elevation can be reached to complete it anyway. i didnt get to hear my song and frankly, i dont care anymore

Maze Man 2 Maze Man 2

ending hahahahahahah 360

great game, challenging at times

the end "prize" was hilarious

great game 5/5 10/10

End Game [Full] End Game [Full]

BallinFatty approves. Very relaxing and catchy. I especially like the intro and the build into the main melody. Compared to my music, the sound quality is amazing. My only criticism, and it is a small one, is the slight repetition of the main melody. Maybe a few more sounds amd instruments would've helped also. But hey, nobodys perfect and I am guilty of repetition myself. Overall, great song 5/5 10/10

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thaaank you so much! Glad you liked it and i hope you keep up your great work aswell <3

- Platform - Platform

damn...

thats all i have to say

Or4nges responds:

Then all I have to say is thanks :P

A Touch Of Destiny A Touch Of Destiny

you sent, i came

you're right, this is very good. altho this is amazing, i prefer the style executed in toxic rave a tad better. and gotta say, i wouldnt mind having that "obsolete" program. im loving the quality of the sounds. the FLstudio demo sounds like stuff from a midi. what program do you use??

5/5 10/10 keep it up

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Cakewalk Kinetic 2. Came out in 2006. Yeah it's a bit obsolete compared to other programs I've heard, and I'm getting a newer program soon. Can't wait.

Glad you like it. Thanks much!

Soundwave Soundwave

nice. his legs make him look like he belongs in megamanx. great work

006 Charizard 006 Charizard

amazing!!

now that the bulbasaur and charmander stages are complete, im looking forward to see how the squirtle girls will turn out. im sure awesome, just like this. btw, the knee pads are bad ass

Comission Gardevoir Comission Gardevoir

Another masterpiece

Very great piece here. Not gonna comment on the nipples motion blur because everyone else has. Like hellhound124 said, Lopunny would make a good one, also maybe a Mightyena or even Froslass 5/5 10/10