View Profile BallinFatty

16 Movie Reviews

hahah dom's crybabying is win

i need to find maria marcus... uhnnn!!!!!!

hahahahah

love the animation of the tank. good stuff right there

best one

big gay thunder, big gay fire, big gay DANCE!!!!

best part of it all

good job everyone. 10/10 5/5

3 Game Reviews

thanks for using my song :)

altho the crazy thing in the middle was VERY distracting

it was decent, altho the original for xbox360 is better

i played cuz i saw that my song was in it

but the jumps in level 3 are nearly impossible due to the fact that 1) the jump function is messed up and 2) the gaps are to big and no elevation can be reached to complete it anyway. i didnt get to hear my song and frankly, i dont care anymore

ending hahahahahahah 360

great game, challenging at times

the end "prize" was hilarious

great game 5/5 10/10

231 Audio Reviews

This is the start of something beautiful

DeathlyILL423 responds:

Agreed, fellow music producer

damn...

thats all i have to say

Or4nges responds:

Then all I have to say is thanks :P

you sent, i came

you're right, this is very good. altho this is amazing, i prefer the style executed in toxic rave a tad better. and gotta say, i wouldnt mind having that "obsolete" program. im loving the quality of the sounds. the FLstudio demo sounds like stuff from a midi. what program do you use??

5/5 10/10 keep it up

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Cakewalk Kinetic 2. Came out in 2006. Yeah it's a bit obsolete compared to other programs I've heard, and I'm getting a newer program soon. Can't wait.

Glad you like it. Thanks much!

5 Art Reviews

nice. his legs make him look like he belongs in megamanx. great work

amazing!!

now that the bulbasaur and charmander stages are complete, im looking forward to see how the squirtle girls will turn out. im sure awesome, just like this. btw, the knee pads are bad ass

Another masterpiece

Very great piece here. Not gonna comment on the nipples motion blur because everyone else has. Like hellhound124 said, Lopunny would make a good one, also maybe a Mightyena or even Froslass 5/5 10/10

I am awesome. Read my news posts. If you want to learn more about me, go to my facebook page. If you dont like my music, unscouted art, or myself as a human being, then good for you. You should be proud of yourself. If you do, then enjoy my stuff!!

Kerry Jamerson @BallinFatty