View Profile BallinFatty

101 w/ Responses

better than i could've done

this had to have taken a LONG time to do. such a long song, so many notes and chords...

wow

love the 8bit

great job

who knew that such a simple short theme song could be remixed so well??

5/5 10/10

havent heard anything new from you for a while

this is good. i like how you did this one

nice job!!

keep it up

Charem responds:

Expect some more Mega Man stuff. Yeah...I'm sorta random with when I want to use my musical abilities, it seems.

I'm tempted to remix a great deal of Wily final battle songs from the numerous games and chain them into a medley...since nobody's ever done that before.

Thanks for the 5/5! The score is currently suffering unfortunately. ^^;

nice use of effects, but no tune??

kinda hard to follow the song

it was good tho

it was ok, lots of your earlier stuff was better

3/5 8/10

svinepels responds:

It's an ambient song, you can't compare it with the rest of my works. But still, not everyone likes ambient! Thanks for the 8 though.

i believe you can with your talent

you can work on it again, from what i've heard by you, i think you could pull it off

also props to you, for changing the theme of the song.

EVERYONE DOES IT THE SAME!!!

i like you take on this track

nice job!! 5/5 10/10

awesome!!!

i completly forgot this was in MM3, for some odd reason i thought it was in MM5, but now my memory has been refreshed

wonderful job here!!

wonderful

you have earned my respect. you are truly a talented remixer indeed. you have faved by me, and thats hard for NG to do

this is again as i often say, wonderful, and i like what you have done here, as well as with your others that i have heard

nice!!

unlike the guy below me, i think all the "mess" going on at the same time, make it more like a remix than a remake, which is what most NG remixers do

this is wonderful, i just dont see how you do it...

5/5 10/10

the drums sound like donkey kong

there are not enough words to describe how good and original this is

this has ALL the elements of a good remix in it (read my post)

also happens to be my fav track in SOTN. (i'd be impressed if you remixed curse zone, and door of holy spirits from SOTN)

best SOTN remix i've heard so far in my life, and there have been quite a few

keep it up!!!

i if i could score higher than a 5 i would!!

:D

could've been better

it's ok, choice of instruments wasnt the best, but it'll manage

by the way, this is my fav song (besides curse zone and door of holy spirirts) in SOTN, so i was expecting it to be better than it is

nonetheless, this is still good. i like the heavy pad in the background and the part that comes in around 1:48

3/5 7/10

keep it up!!

I am awesome. Read my news posts. If you want to learn more about me, go to my facebook page. If you dont like my music, unscouted art, or myself as a human being, then good for you. You should be proud of yourself. If you do, then enjoy my stuff!!

Kerry Jamerson @BallinFatty