View Profile BallinFatty

All 231 Audio Reviews

97 w/ Responses

electric 4 or 5??i like that guitar synth

did you use FL8?? i use that and i recognize some of the sounds

nice job, and i respect you because you labeled it remake and not remix. there is a big difference in the 2 and it seems like you know

TheSoulOfTails responds:

thanks man. this one i did use fl but fl 3. for some song i use acid cuz it has better midi imports (if you get what i mean..) so thanks again.

sounds like a swamp in the west

i could imagine donkey kong running through a swamp in a cowboy hat heading to an old west civilization

this is good. the instruments remind me of western music

5/5 10/10

(i too remixed this track. check it out and review. not as good as yours, but still awesome)

SockpuppetRemix responds:

lol! Now that you mention it, it does sound a bit like that. =)
Thanks for the review, I'll go listen to your's now. =D

amazing!!!

but i still like Iron Pillar and Natural Curiosity better!!!

this is impressive tho!!

5/5 10/10

(check out my new song. it is a remix. review please. thanks)

svinepels responds:

Thanks! I'll check out your song.

that beat is legendary!!!

i think this may be your greatest song yet!!!!!

i honestly dont how you do it, but i could never think of anything as good as this!!

once i heard the beat, i was instantly hooked, and the melody is great too

6/5 12/10 if that was possible
you never fail to amaze me!!

svinepels responds:

You never fail to satisfy me with your reviews, lol! Is it really that great, this song? I like First Impression better, but that's me.

Glad you liked it the melody and beat. Thanks for the 12 and 6!

you are a great person!!

and i great 8 bit remake of a great track

keep it up!! i love your 8 bit remakes

i heard this at OCremix

and it is awesome

this song makes me think of a group reptiles...

thats the first image that popped in my head, was a bunch of lizards chilling out together... lol kinda weird

this wasnt as good (in my opinion) as your others, but it was good, nice use of sound FX throughout. i still say that "Iron Pillar" was your best song

good job tho 4/5 8/10

svinepels responds:

Thanks, this is a more experimental one. I kinda like the funky theme at the beginning and the repetitive theme that continues through the rest of the song.

Still, it's much better than many of my other songs. I hope you agree.

the bass line is very catchy

i really like this one!

tho around 1 min got a little outta hand and off beat

but other than that, really good!!!! sweet drum beat also

svinepels responds:

lol, i know. this song is more crazy than most of my other songs. Thanks though! What did you think about the... what should i say, the experimental ending?

the best track in S3

i like how you did the drum beat in the beginning

overall great job!!

nice work here!!!

unlike those guys below, i think slowing the tempo down was a great idea. it gave it a soothign feel. not like all the other remakes on this website where everything is the same

i like how you did this one

keep it up

I am awesome. Read my news posts. If you want to learn more about me, go to my facebook page. If you dont like my music, unscouted art, or myself as a human being, then good for you. You should be proud of yourself. If you do, then enjoy my stuff!!

Kerry Jamerson @BallinFatty