View Profile BallinFatty

All 234 Audio Reviews

99 w/ Responses

awesome

first remix i've heard from megaman 9.

this is awesome

sidar-talei responds:

its rushed though, considering how much time i took to make it.
I realised some things are wrong -_-...but hey its the first right XD.

Thnx

the 2nd best MMX track

this is the best MMX track besides MMX5's burn dinorex stage. i would be amazed if you remixed that track... (hint hint)

good job with this one

simply amazing

it still sounds as mystical as the original

i wish my remixies were that good...

your 8 bit tracks are awesome

this is great. you have officially earned my respect

how did you do that?!?!?

that is AWESOME!!! I LOVE 8 BIT!!!

and you did a FANTASTIC JOB OF THAT!!!

I CANT GET OVER THIS!! YOU MUST DO MORE 8 BIT DK!!

i like it, but

it almost sounds like the same thing. i know its not, but the synth you used sounds exactly the same. still you did a good job mixing this one. nice touch with the bells.

4/5 8/10

THE WHO!!!!

i love this song!! i like how you used a synth to fill in for the vocals. nice drum beat also

5/5 10/10

reminds me of some kind of strange love song

but the vocals sound weird, and would be better off not being used in the song, but thats just my opinion. its your song, you do what you want

wonderful tune btw

this would sound good with vocals!

i like this a lot. the only flaw is that it is really repetitive, but thats how a lot of hip-hop tends to be anyway. so no problem.

nice string work in the background too

goerdi responds:

thx if you want to you can rap on it
yeah i know but i make my beats for fun...nothing serious so i dont think to much about fancy stuff and im fine with a beat that sound same for 4 mins and i can see a lot of people like them anyway

hey, i like this

this is pretty awesome. and it is indeed very peaceful. i like the drum beat a LOT

keep it up

5/5 10/10

I am awesome. You may or may not agree. If you don't, too bad. I drew the characters on my page using Microsoft paint. Yes, I said that. Such an underrated program. I use this site to share my music with the world. Hope you enjoy my stuff!!

Kerry Jamerson @BallinFatty